Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2008
The Big Chop is seeking an Event Coordinator to assist with the 2008 season. The event coordinator will need to be available on each of the 10 race dates (see Schedule page). On every race night your schedule will be as follows:
- 4:00pm -- Pick up all supplies prior to each race, setup registration and put up sponsors' banners
- 6:00pm -- Process racer registrations
- 7:00pm -- Enter racers into Excel database
- 7:30pm -- Manage timing and results
- 8:30pm-- help with the awards ceremony
- 8:45pm -- strike event & balance cash
- 9:30pm -- end of shift
In addition, we require at least 10-20 hours of your time for meetings, promo material distribution, and other duties as required. Estimated contract 65-75 hours.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, friendly, working knowledge of Excel, have reliable transportation, and enjoys to paddle.
Contract rate of pay is $13/hour.
To apply, please send your resume to Bryan Tasaka at email@example.com.
© 2007 Mind Over Mountain Event Co. Ltd. & Pogue Sports Inc. All right reserved.